Correcting an already submitted Final Grade (CAMS)
- Log into the CAMS faculty portal (here)
- On the left navigation menu, click on My Courses. All of the courses that you are the assigned instructor will be displayed on the right.
- Click on the Course ID to access the course options.
- The Course Options screen click View Final Submitted Grades.
- There is a new column titled Grade Change. Click in line with the student in question.
- Fill in Revised Grade and any appropriate comments.
- Click Submit
This form is only available one time, once you have submitted the new grade you will only be able to view the student on this screen.
Notice the Grade Change Form Submitted 8/31/2017 on the bottom. This will indicate you have already made your one change for this student.