WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2014
Anyone is welcome to attend the following events promoting entrepreneurship.
Pre-registration is required by November 18, 2014.
To register, email Career Connections.
How to Start and Grow Your Business
10:00 a.m. to noon
Outside of Charley's Student Center
- Learn about the great people that work to help businesses in southwest Wisconsin.
- Representatives from economic development agencies will be available on campus to talk about the great resources they have available for people who want to start or grow their businesses.
- These representatives will have tables where you can stop and ask them your business questions:
- City of Fennimore – Linda Parrish
- Grant County Economic Development – Ron Brisbois
- Small Business Development Center – Gary Smith
- Southwest CAP – Lynn Price
- WWBIC – Rachel Jovi
“How to Start and Grow Your Business” Panel
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Learn about four area entrepreneurs as they share how they started their business, their struggles, their suggestions for success, and more. You will hear from:
- Chad Trautsch - Computer Support Plus, Prairie du Chien
- Clare Wiesbrook - Lacey's Lathers, Mineral Point
- Brent Sheckler – Suppz, Fennimore
- Adam Wiegmann - 4x Innovations, Platteville
This will be an interactive panel so come prepared to ask questions!