10:30 am – 1:30 pm Each Day
HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER
This job fair will feature our health care programs:
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Lab Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
Companies who wish to be included can Register for the October 25 job fair.
This job fair will feature the following programs:
- Accounting Assistant
- Business Management
- Child Care Services
- Computer Support Technician
- Early Childhood Education
- Network Specialist
- Graphic & Web Design
Companies who wish to be included can Register for the October 26 job fair.
Locations of programs:
- Ag Power & Equipment Technician
- Auto Collision Repair & Refinish Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Agribusiness Science & Technology programs
- Farm Operations & Management programs
- Golf Course Management
- Human Services Associate
LENZ CENTER & CAFETERIA
- Building Trades-Carpentry
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Management
- Electro-mechanical Technology
- Industrial Mechanic
- Instrumentation & Controls Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Power Distribution
Companies who wish to be included can Register for the October 27 job fair.
Event Registration for Employers:
The registration process is through Handshake. If you do not already have a Handshake account, you may register for a free employer account by visiting www.joinhandshake.com. Handshake is Southwest Tech’s online job board system. Registration fees for your selected job fair are as follows:
- $200: Companies employing 6 or more full-time employees
- $150: Companies employing 5 or less full-time employees
- $100: Non-profit companies
- $30: If you wish to attend more than one job fair, a $30 registration fee will be assessed for the second job fair you wish to attend.
At this time, we are limiting the number of representatives from each employer to one individual. We will also be locating employer tables throughout the college, either in relevant program areas or in our cafeteria and Lenz Conference Center. Complete details and logistics for the day of the event will be sent a few days prior to each job fair.
Southwest Tech does have protocols in place to address safety concerns regarding COVID-19. Please review our Return to Campus Plan https://www.swtc.edu/news/covid-19-coronavirus/ which outlines processes and procedure for creating a safe and healthy campus environment. All campus visitors are required to wear a mask.