Official transcripts are maintained in Student Services. Many educational facilities and employers request official transcripts to verify education. Official transcripts are generally sent directly from Southwest Tech to the entity requesting your transcript.

Unofficial transcripts are usually not accepted as an official record of your educational background. However, current students are encouraged to review their unofficial transcripts periodically to ensure that all courses, credits, and grades for work completed are properly recorded, as well as to know the progress being made toward completion of graduation requirements.

Program advisors are available to review transcripts with students, and answer any questions you may have.