Classes Start Monday, January 18!
Good Morning Southwest Tech Students,
The faculty and staff at Southwest Tech are extremely excited to open our doors to you tomorrow, Monday, January 18! We are deeply grateful that you chose Southwest Tech to help pursue your goals. As our Return to Campus plan continues, please stay in close contact with your program faculty and visit the Return to Campus Plan page for the most up to date schedule plans.
- Social distance by continuing to put at least six feet between yourself and other people
- Temperature screenings will remain in place for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors upon entering Southwest Tech’s facilities. If we screen you with a temperature greater than 100.4º F, you will be asked to return home without entering the Southwest Tech property.
- Face Masks are required for the continued safety of members of our campus.
- Sheets of clear plastic to serve as safety partitions that provide an additional shield have been installed in classrooms. The partitions will add an extra layer of protection but still provide for the ability to effectively receive instruction.
- Additional hand sanitization stations have been placed throughout campus.
- Advising: your program advisor is available via email, phone, or ZOOM; beginning in February, they will also have limited on-campus availability
- Bookstore-All book orders will need to be placed on the bookstore website. This can be done through your student portal using the “My Textbooks” link. NO pick-up option will be available, and orders must be shipped. For questions, please contact the Bookstore Staff by emailing email@example.com, calling 608.822.2460, or visiting https://www.swtcbookstore.com/.
- Financial Aid and Billing Office- Please contact the Financial Aid Services by calling 608-822-2660, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the website. https://www.swtc.edu/student-resources/financial-resources/
- Information Technology Services – Please contact the ITS department by emailing email@example.com or visiting the Knowledge Base website. Kb.swtc.edu.
Again, we are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! We are grateful to serve each of you!
Director of Innovative and Alternative Learning