Every Southwest Tech program student is assigned an Advisor who can assist with the following:
Need help choosing a program?
- Every Southwest Tech Advisor is a certified Career Development Facilitator. Advisors will provide assistance matching interests, skills, and abilities with program and career options.
- Interested in visiting and learning more about Southwest Tech?
See our Visit Opportunities.
Need help fulfilling admission requirements?
- Some programs require additional admission steps such as: an admission meeting; test scores; pre-requisite coursework. Refer to program pages for a listing of program requirements, or in the Student Portal after you’ve completed an application.
- Interested in applying to Southwest Tech?
It's FREE, so Apply today!
- Advisors can connect you to other campus resources; help with course registration and scheduling; and assist you in understanding your degree requirements and progression, and graduation requirements.
- Connect with your Program Advisor.
- Are you hoping to transfer credits to SWTC? Allow us to help you with your transfer evaluation.
Get started with a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request.
- Are you hoping to transfer your SWTC credits to another college or university? Please connect with your program advisor.