Student Success Coaches at Southwest Tech are your advising professionals. Whether you need assistance with choosing a program of study, course registration and scheduling, or getting connected with campus resources let a Student Success Coach be your trusted advisor.
Every Southwest Tech program student is assigned a Student Success Coach. See our Programs by Student Success Coach listing to see whom you should contact about your area of study. All Advisors are certified Career Development Facilitator (CDF). Advising and recruiting services include:
- Assistance matching interests, aptitudes, and abilities with program and career options
- Course registration and scheduling
- Help understanding degree and graduation requirements
- Information about course content, articulated credit, admissions requirements, the cost of education, career placement data, financial aid, childcare, housing, and placement test results
- Connections to campus resources
- Support and services for special populations including students of color, non-traditional occupations, single parents, veterans, and first generation college students.
- Information about transferring credits to and from Southwest Tech