Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that increases self-awareness around conflict behaviors. By combining the personalized insights of DiSC® with the proven science of cognitive behavioral theory, this application helps each participant effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, participants gain personalized techniques to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace relationships and results
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile focuses on:
- Deepening understanding of self and others in conflict
- Understanding and recognizing destructive behaviors
- Exploring techniques to redirect destructive behaviors into more productive responses
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. In this 22-page profile, participants will explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style, learn how to manage their responses to conflict situations, and gain personalized communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues.
The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Facilitation includes three training modules:
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior.
This course is designed as a stand-alone course to provide instructions on Productive Conflict resolution techniques and offer a DiSC assessment to individuals
- Location: Online or On Location
- Fee Details: $250