Return to Campus Plan Update – Email to students
We look forward to courses starting next week and seeing you! In response to the continued management of COVID-19 at Southwest Tech, the college has been evaluating all viable options for our students to return to campus. Please note we have teams meeting weekly to craft an additional phased-in face-to-face educational plan. The delivery of high-quality instruction has always been and remains vitally important to the success of students. It is with most importance that we safely welcome students on campus.
Spring 2021 Academic Return to Campus Plan
- Skill-based training and labs will be delivered in a face-to-face format
- General education courses and all theory-based education will be delivered in a remote format.
- For a full list of the master plan, please visit: www.swtc.edu/returnplan.
- Your program faculty will communicate specific course delivery instructions for your program.
- For a complete list of our academic delivery definitions, please visit the delivery format definition website.
Knox Learning Center Welcome Back Plan
The Knox Learning Center is a student’s one stop shop for all things Academic Support. The Knox Learning Center consists of Academic/Tutoring Services, Disability Services, Library Services and the Testing Center.
- Academic/Tutoring Services are offering flexible/evening virtual tutoring appointments until 8:00pm Monday-Thursday and daytime hours on Friday. Face2Face support is available Monday- Thursday 8:00am- 4:00pm by appointment. For Tutoring, Academic Support and/or Study Space check out; email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Academic Services site to schedule an appointment.
- Disability Services will continue Face2Face and virtual services. Face2Face Support is available Monday-Thursday by appointment, and virtual support available Monday- Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm by appointment. Please email email@example.com, call 608-822-2632 or visit the Disability Services website to schedule an appointment
- Library Services will have in-person coverage on Wednesday from 8:00am-4:00pm, and virtual availability Monday-Friday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Library Services website to schedule an appointment!
- Testing. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please email Louise Bradley.
Information Technology Services – Charger Technology Support Center | Charger Tech 360 Support
Charger Technology Support Center (CTSC) is open via phone (608.822.4357), email@example.com, or walk-up window from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, in room 314A (in the Knox Learning Center).
- Visit the ITS support page at www.swtc.edu/support for additional self-help guides and CTSC contact information.
The Client Services team will work to provide prompt, courteous service for email cases and phone messages.
- Still need to order your laptop before the start of the semester?
Visit www.swtc.edu/chargertech360 to order, obtain program specific software, technical support or any additional questions you may have!
All safety precautions that were in place for the fall 2020 semester will remain.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act, any incident creates a threat to the students, employees, or campus guests, which will result in a timely notification. These steps are essential to our efforts in reporting and mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
We know there are many uncertainties. Please share your concerns with us by emailing the COVID-19 Response Team. We care about each of you, and we’re here to serve you. Your individual needs and your unique concerns matter to us because your success is our goal.