The apprenticeship applicant and employer must complete the following applications to be considered a qualified applicant:
Please submit the information listed above to:
Milton Rogers, Apprenticeship Training Representative
Bureau of Apprenticeship Standards
2615 East Ave S, Suite 101
La Crosse, WI 54601
- NOTE: This program is not eligible for financial aid.
- Estimated cost for each semester can be found under the Curriculum tab. Please note that costs are approximate and are based on the current academic year.
- Please discuss additional fee questions with the program advisor or instructor.
Students must have eye wear protection (safety glasses with side shields or wrap around safety glasses over prescription glasses) and must meet OSHA Z87.1 or greater while they are conducting operations that are deemed hazardous in nature. These glasses can be purchased at the College Bookstore.
A student successfully completing this program will be able to do the following:
- Maintain safe working practices through the use of safety guidelines.
- Select, maintain and property use tools and equipment.
- Install and maintain power distribution and lighting systems.
- Install and maintain industrial machinery and equipment including panel building.
- Install and maintain material handling equipment, welding equipment and robotics.
- Install and maintain general plant equipment.
- Install and maintain communication systems.
- Install and maintain high voltage equipment, including sub-stations.
- Read, interpret and revise drawings and specifications.
- Select, install and maintain motor drives and controls.