Southwest Wisconsin Technical College will be a preferred provider of education, source of talent, and place of employment in the region. We at the College change lives by providing opportunities for success.
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College provides education and training opportunities responsive to students, employers, and communities.
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College's purposes are to:
- Provide apprenticeship, certificate, technical diploma, and associate degree programs that respond to District workforce needs and prepare students for family-sustaining jobs and career advancement.
- Provide customized training, retraining, and technical assistance to businesses and other organizations.
- Collaborate with schools to provide K-12 students opportunities to explore college and career options as well as to enhance their preparation for postsecondary education.
- Provide career pathways and transfer opportunities that enable graduates to continue their education.
- Provide continuing education opportunities to enhance the occupational knowledge and skills of District workers and residents.
- Provide Adult Basic Education, GED/HSED, bridge, and other programs that help unskilled or low-skilled individuals prepare for work, postsecondary education, or career advancement.
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Continuous Improvement