Accuplacer is the placement test given to Lakeshore Technical College students enrolling in the Pharmacy Technician program.
Accuplacer - Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of test is it?
- Accuplacer is a computerized test consisting of sentence skill, reading, and arithmetic.
- How long does the testing take?
- The test will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Is there a charge for testing?
- The cost of the test is $20.
- Do I need to bring anything for testing?
- A valid photo I.D. is required for testing. Pencils, scratch paper, and calculators are furnished for testing.
- When will I find out what my test scores are?
- Students will have results immediately after testing, but will need to work with their Advisor at Lakeshore Technical College to review them.
- What if I need accommodations for testing?
- Students with disabilities, who need accommodations, should contact the office of the Support Services Specialist, Building 100, Room 108, 608.822.2631, TTY/TDD 608.822.2072, or e-mail email@example.com.