Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2649
College Connection (Bldg 400), Room 485
I started my journey at Southwest Tech as a student in the Administrative Professional program. After earning my associate degree, I continued to develop skills in Graphic and Web Design and Early Childhood Education here on campus; but what I was most passionate about was talking about my experience at Southwest Tech and the great support and opportunities it offers to its students, alumni, and friends. Now that I am a Recruiter, I get to talk about Southwest Tech and how amazing it is every day as well as make valuable connections with those interested in becoming a student – it truly is the best!
I am a proud graduate of Boscobel High School, and I still reside there today. In my personal time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends; going on adventures, whether they be near or far away; and volunteering in my community and the surrounding area.
Degrees / Certifications:Administrative Professional – Associate’s Degree
- Create and deliver classroom presentations
- Assist with planning on campus recruitment events and giving presentations and tours to prospective students and influences
- Educate students on programs and opportunities at Southwest Tech and other technical education opportunities
- Attend special events such as college/career fairs, panels, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Assist prospective students with Academic and Career Planning
- Work with the Southwest Tech Outreach Site supervisors to promote Southwest Tech programs and opportunities to the surrounding communities
- Analyze data to make strategic decisions on strategic goals for recruitment
School Involvement:Wellness Work Group
Student Clubs/Organizations:Charger Ally
- Boscobel, Wisconsin Area School District Board Member
- Boscobel. Wisconsin Education Foundation Board Member