Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2365
College Connection (Bldg 400), Room 478
I was born and raised in Southwest Wisconsin and attended Southwest Tech after graduation from Riverdale High School. I started in the Accounting program, but eventually earned an Associate Degree in Business Management and an Associate Degree in Marketing. I used my education to start my career as the Marketing and Sales Manager for the House on the Rock Properties. Working in tourism was an amazing experience as I was able to travel all over North America promoting Wisconsin as a tourist destination. After eight years of traveling, I decided to make a change to be home more with my family and started my career at Southwest Tech in 2013.
I have worked in advising and career coaching roles at Southwest Tech since 2013. Since then, I have gone on to earn my Bachelor’s Degree in Administration and I am currently pursuing my Master’s Degree in Business and Human Relations. I also helped create the Southwest Tech Clay Target Team and enjoy coaching our students. Southwest Tech was an amazing start for me on my higher educational journey and I am excited to share and help guide you through all the great opportunities that Southwest Tech offers.
Degrees / Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Administration, Upper Iowa University
- Associate of Applied Science in Marketing, Southwest Tech
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration/Finance, Southwest Tech
- Supervisory Management Certificate, Southwest Tech
- Certified Travel Planner, IUPUI
- Career Development Facilitator- UW-Madison
- Provide individualized and broad student advocacy to help prospective, admitted, and enrolled students navigate the college experience.
- Advise students on program options, course selection, and career choices as well as college programs.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining students from admission through graduation and career goal attainment.
- Adult Population
- Joint Marketing and Recruiting Team
- Web Planning Team
- Trapshooting Coach
- Marketing Committee for the Wisconsin Trapshooters Association
- Scenic Byway 60
- Muscoda Chamber of Commerce