For Dairy Goat Herd Management Students for this Fall 2020!
- Enroll in a minimum of four dairy goat courses to qualify (see application for more details)
- Deadline for application is November 1, 2020. Use the Online Scholarship Application to apply.
The Southwest Tech Dairy Goat Herd Management Certificate is a non-degree certificate that includes the following components:
- 11 online courses with experiential learning components
- An annual Dairy Goat Academy providing hands-on training
An experienced producer or novice goat farmer can enroll in the certificate to fine tune their farm management skills and gain the knowledge to support a full-time commercial dairy goat operation. A student may choose to take just one course or the whole certificate. The courses average 6-10 hours in length and can be taken anywhere! The student will gain skills needed to begin, maintain, manage, and profit from a commercial dairy goat operation. The program includes presentations from speakers of expertise offering their knowledge and experiences in the commercial goat industry.
- Speakers of Expertise offering advice and knowledge
- Online courses enhanced with experiential learning
- Annual Academy to provide networking and hands-on opportunities
Earn a non-degree certificate in dairy goat herd management to develop your management skills to own and operate a dairy goat operation.