Welcome to Southwest Tech Foundation's online Scholarship Application!
The online application for 2018-2019 will open on Friday, December 1, 2017.
In 2016-2017 the Southwest Tech Foundation proudly awarded 275 scholarships valuing $165,945.
We have created the 22nd Annual Scholarship Reception publication that lists all scholarships given out this past year.
Earn Extra Money and Help Southwest Tech
Join the Southwest Tech Foundation Call Center Team. We are looking for friendly, professional students to call alumni and friends to raise funds for scholarships and student programs.
- Develop professional skills
- Great resume builder
- Earn $8.50/hour! AND Nightly Cash Bonuses!!!
Fill out and return the Call Center Job Application.
* Denotes required fields.
Following is a list of items related to the criteria of some scholarships. Please check and fill in all that apply.
Facility provider name (not a family member):
Please complete the Child Care Certification Form
(This form must be printed, filled out and returned to the Foundation office.)
Please answer the following narrative questions. These questions account for 70% of the overall application score.
* Please list school, professional, or civic activities you were or are currently involved in.
* Rate Your Leadership Skills. 1 - Poor | 5 - Best
* What are your career goals and how does attending Southwest Tech help further your goals?
* Please explain your financial need. Include employment situation and any special circumstances.
* I give my permission to the Southwest Tech Foundation to release the scholarship information, general information from above, and my photograph to scholarship donors, and for usage in other promotional purpose.
Please review the information you entered and make any changes needed by clicking the Previous button.
Personal & Program Information
By clicking the "Sign and Submit" button below, I certify that the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Further, I authorize Southwest Tech to release a transcript of my secondary school record and any other pertinent information to the Southwest Tech Foundation. This application and supporting documents become the property of Southwest Tech.
By signing below I authorize my selected references to furnish the Foundation with any and all information in connection with my scholarship application.
You need to electronically "sign" the application.
First, we need your name. Next we need your birthdate.