Welcome to Southwest Tech Foundation's online Scholarship Application!
The 2018-19 new and continuing student scholarship application is open now and will close on March 31, 2018.
The Southwest Tech Foundation is proud to offer scholarship opportunities to all incoming and current students who will be returning for the Fall 2018 semester that are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits per semester. See our Scholarship Listings page for a complete list of scholarships available to Southwest Tech students.
Students with a documentable disability who are enrolled in less than 6 credits must have a plan on file with Support Services.
Completed applications will consist of the following items:
- A completed online Scholarship Application.
- Two completed online recommendation forms from a reference not related to the applicant. Example of a reference - past teacher, current instructor, or employer. Applicants are required to enter email addresses for two references prior to submitting the scholarship application. These two references will be automatically emailed a link to complete the online recommendation form.
- Students applying for the Child Care Scholarship must complete the Child Care Certification Form .
PLEASE NOTE: Section three of the application requires you to answer three short essay questions. It is highly recommended that you prepare these answers prior to starting the application. Those questions are as follows:
- Leadership Activities: Please list school, professional, or civic activities you were or are currently involved in.
- Career Objectives: How does attending Southwest Tech help further your career goals?
- Financial Need: Please explain your financial need. Include employment situation and any special circumstances.
Please click the "Apply Now" button to begin the application. Deadline is March 31, 2018.
Earn Extra Money and Help Southwest Tech
Join the Southwest Tech Foundation Call Center Team. We are looking for friendly, professional students to call alumni and friends to raise funds for scholarships and student programs.
- Develop professional skills
- Great resume builder
- Earn $8.50/hour! AND Nightly Cash Bonuses!!!
Fill out and return the Call Center Job Application.
* Denotes required fields.
Please answer the following narrative questions. These questions account for 70% of the overall application score.
* I give my permission to the Southwest Tech Foundation to release the scholarship information, general information from above, and my photograph to scholarship donors and for usage in other promotional purpose.
Please review the information you entered and make any changes needed by clicking the Previous button.
Personal & Program Information
By clicking the "Sign and Submit" button below, I certify that the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Further, I authorize Southwest Tech to release any pertinent information to the Southwest Tech Foundation. This application and supporting documents become the property of Southwest Tech Foundation. I also give permission to the Foundation office to collect necessary FAFSA information from the Southwest Tech Financial Aid office.
By signing below I authorize my selected references to furnish the Foundation with any and all information in connection with my scholarship application.
You need to electronically "sign" the application.
First, we need your name. Next we need your birthdate.