Welcome to Southwest Tech Foundation's online Scholarship Application!
The 2019-20 new and continuing student scholarship application is open now and will close on March 31, 2019.
The Southwest Tech Foundation is proud to offer scholarship opportunities to all current and incoming students in good academic standing that are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits per semester. See our Scholarship Listings page for a complete list of scholarships available to Southwest Tech students.
Students with a documentable disability who are enrolled in less than 6 credits must have a plan on file with Disability Services.
Completed applications will consist of the following items:
- A completed online Scholarship Application.
- Two completed online recommendation forms from a reference not related to the applicant. Example of a reference - past teacher, current instructor, or employer. Applicants are required to enter email addresses for two references prior to submitting the scholarship application. These two references will be automatically emailed a link to complete the online recommendation form.
- Students applying for the Child Care Scholarship must complete the Child Care Certification Form .
Please click the "Apply Now" button to begin the application. Deadline is March 31, 2019.
In 2018-2019, the Southwest Tech Foundation proudly awarded 384 scholarships valuing $200,245.
Check out the 25th Annual Scholarship Reception publication that lists all scholarships given out in 2018-19.
Apply for Additional Scholarships
Students have many opportunities to gain money to pay for schooling! External scholarships are additional scholarships you can use at Southwest Tech that are not funded by Southwest Tech. Learn More
Earn Extra Money and Help Southwest Tech
Join the Southwest Tech Foundation Call Center Team. We are looking for friendly, professional students to call alumni and friends to raise funds for scholarships and student programs.
- Develop professional skills
- Great resume builder
- Earn $12.00/hour! AND Nightly Cash Bonuses!!!
Fill out and return the Call Center Job Application.
* Denotes required fields.
Please answer the following narrative questions. These questions account for 50% of the overall application score.
* I give my permission to the Southwest Tech Foundation to release the scholarship information, general information from above, and my photograph to scholarship donors and for usage in other promotional purpose.
Please review the information you entered and make any changes needed by clicking the Previous button.
Personal & Program Information
By clicking the "Sign and Submit" button below, I certify that the information I have provided is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Further, I authorize Southwest Tech to release any pertinent information to the Southwest Tech Foundation. This application and supporting documents become the property of Southwest Tech Foundation. I also give permission to the Foundation office to collect necessary FAFSA information from the Southwest Tech Financial Aid office.
By signing below I authorize my selected references to furnish the Foundation with any and all information in connection with my scholarship application.
You need to electronically "sign" the application.
First, we need your name. Next we need your birthdate.