Are you wondering how you are going to pay for the great education Southwest Tech has to offer? Financial aid assistance is here to help you meet your goals!
Financial aid may be in the form of federal and/or state grants, federal work-study, scholarships, and/or federal student loans. We encourage all students who attend Southwest Tech to apply for financial aid.
Why apply for financial aid?
- It's easy! (View a short tutorial on filling out a FAFSA.)
- There's no cost to apply!
- It can help fund your dreams!
To be eligible for federal or state financial aid programs, you must:
- Apply and be admitted to an eligible academic program
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen (permanent resident)
- Have a high school diploma, GED, HSED or homeschool completion certificate
- Be registered with the Selective Service (if required)
- Not be in default on a student loan
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling, if receiving loans
Find out your estimated tuition with our Net Price Calculator (cost calculator).