Make a difference in someone's life
Help us spread the word that Southwest Tech offers a valuable experience and gives our students the skills they need to get right into a career.
How can you do this?
- Refer a student and our team will reach out to that person.
- Brag us up! Don’t be shy about Southwest Tech's value. You can assist us by telling your story to that student.
- Encourage the student to attend a visit event.
- Keep in touch with students and ask them about their experience and life at Southwest Tech.
- Encourage the student to take advantage of the many opportunities available at Southwest Tech.
- Engage participation in campus groups and activities
- Offer to give a recommendation to them when applying for scholarships at Southwest Tech
- Encourage participation in student worker opportunities
What we will do
- One of our staff members will reach out (through the contact information provided) to that student to schedule a visit.
- We will look at their interest, and provide information on programs that they may be interested in.
- For students interested in enrolling, we will offer guidance through the application and enrollment process.
- Our staff will offer further communication via email and text about things of interest to the student.
- Our staff will assist the student throughout their Southwest Tech experience.
Use the "Make an Appointment" buttons below to schedule an in-person tour or virtual visit with one of our staff members.