1. Request official or unofficial transcripts from each college you have previously attended. (Members of the military should request transcripts with ACE recommendations.)
  2. Complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation form below. Attach transcripts to the form prior to submission or have forms submitted to:
    Southwest Tech
    Attn: Admissions - Transfer Credit Evaluation
    1800 Bronson Blvd, Fennimore, WI 53809

Transfer Credit Evaluation Request

* Denotes required fields

    Your browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight or HTML5 support.

    • All official transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope. Unofficial transcripts may be used for the transcript review, but only official transcripts will be used to grant credits.
    • Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for review of your transcript. You will be notified by email after transcripts have been evaluated.
    • The Transcript Credit Evaluation will only be good for the current and following academic year.
    • Only courses with a grade of “C” or better will be reviewed for transfer credit.
    • Should you complete additional coursework or change programs, you must submit a new Transcript Credit Evaluation Request form.
    • If you would like to meet one-on-one with an advisor to review, please contact 608-822-2354 to schedule an appointment.