Wednesday, October 7 - 10AM to 5:30PM
SWTC Public Safety Driving Track
Enter From County F South of Highway 18. Watch for signage.
Before you go for Testing
Go to the Wisconsin COVID-19 Connect site and register. Take the Screening Questionnaire. This typically saves the National Guard about 15 minutes.
Testing is limited to a capacity of 500 tests.
Guidelines for Testing
- Testing is open to anyone (age 5+) who feels they have a need to be tested.
- Those who might visit a community testing site include:
- People who have had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- People with COVID-19 symptoms
- People who have regular exposure to a large number of people (e.g., people who work in grocery stores)
- People who work closely with high-risk populations (e.g., healthcare workers, people who work with people who are incarcerated, people who work in long-term care facilities)
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with consent.