Important Information about GED/HSED Testing
The 2014 GED assessment will continue to provide students the opportunity to earn a high school credential, but it goes further by measuring career- and college-readiness skills that are the focus of today's curriculum and tomorrow's success.The test consists of four content areas—literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies—with the timing as follows:
- Reasoning through Language Arts is 150 minutes (including a 10-minute break)
- Mathematical Reasoning is 115 minutes
- Science is 90 minutes
- Social Studies is 90 minutes
- Log in 24/7 to www.GED.com
- Click "Start scheduling" on their dashboard
- Complete the demographic questions
- Schedule one test or multiple tests at a time
- Pay for their appointment.
To learn more about the new test visit the GED Testing Service website.