Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2475
Kramer Building (Bldg 300), Room 315
Degrees / Certifications:
- BS, Mathematics/Statistics Emphasis, Business Administration Minor, UW-La Crosse
- MS, Project Management, UW-Platteville
- EMSI Certified
- Certificate in Business Analytics, Loras College
Professional Organizations / Associations:
- Association for Institutional Research in the Upper Midwest (AIRUM)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Plans, conducts, analyzes, and disseminates the results of analytical studies, including campus climate, graduate and employer follow-up, and student satisfaction.
- Assists in required state and federal data reporting processes.
- Serves as the college’s IPEDS Keyholder.
- Oversees and approves data reported.
- Develops processes to accurately and efficiently report data.
- Provides guidance in using and accessing data.
- Develops and conducts trainings on using data for faculty and staff.
- Serves as the institution’s accreditation officer and assists with all college accreditation processes.
- Data Governance Team, Chair
- WTCS Institutional Research Committee (IRC)
- Association for Institutional Research in the Upper Midwest (AIRUM), Board Member, 2023-2026
- Community Leadership Alliance (CLA) Graduate, 2013 Alum
- Fennimore Industrial & Economic Development Corporation (FIEDC), 2013-2022
- Fennimore Community Scholarship Foundation, 2016-2021