Student Records Release Policy

Explore our policies regarding FERPA, disability records, social security numbers, directory information and the release of student lists.


Enrollment & Degree Verification

Obtain an authorized third party degree or enrollment verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.


Transcript Request

Request an official, unofficial or GED/HSED transcript from our records office.



View our information regarding grading criteria and policies, including academic probation, grade change procedures as well as a thorough explanation of our grading table.

preferred name

Preferred Name

Students may add a preferred name to their student record. This name will then be used when addressing the student as apposed to their legal name.