The official name is the "F.A.R.M. Club". FARM stands for Farming, Animals, Repair, and Maintenance. It's an extension of the PAS Organization.
The purpose of this club is to:
- Make people aware of the agriculture industry
- Traveling to competitions to broaden your knowledge of the agriculture industry
- Be educated through hands on experience, activities, conferences, etc.
- Develop leadership opportunities for the members
- Hold fundraisers to help provide money for the club
All students within the agriculture programs are eligible for membership.