All students enrolled and completing a credit class, will be automatically eligible for the Southwest Wisconsin Technical College Mandatory Accident Only Insurance Plan. Online students are not eligible.
Accidents happen, and we want you to be covered while you are attending Southwest Tech.
Benefits of Accident Insurance:
- No deductible plan!
- Covers accidents that occur while on campus, attending a practicum program or other recognized student group approved by the College or during travel to and from the program.
- Comprehensive benefits include hospital room and board, inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures, labs, x-rays, physician office visits, ambulance, durable medical equipment, emergency care and prescription drugs.
How Do I Participate In the Plan?
- No need to submit enrollment form; all eligible students are automatically enrolled.
- Print an ID Card.
- If an accident occurs, present your card at the treatment facility.
- Student should first file all claims with their health insurance provider. Any uncovered expenses may be covered by the Student Accident Insurance program (Schedule of Benefits ).