The members of the Southwest Tech Student Ambassadors are energetic students selected to be the College's student public relations, marketing and recruitment team. Applications for this paid position are accepted at the beginning of the fall semester.
WHAT DO STUDENT AMBASSADORS DO?
- Give campus tours
- Participate in student panels
- Plan and implement activities
- Get out the word about Southwest Tech in a variety of ways
- Assist with college and community events such as Open House, Graduation, Registration, and more!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU?
- Earn Money: Paid training too
- Gain leadership skill-building, problem solving, and communication experience
- Meet new people
- Develop connections with college administrators, faculty, staff, and students
- Receive recognition from faculty, staff, and peers
- One Ambassador is selected to represent Southwest Tech to the Wisconsin Technical College System and the state of Wisconsin.