We will post updates on the status of future projects on this page.
Highway 61 construction is complete!
Join the Fennimore & Lancaster Chamber of Commerce for a ribbon cutting ceremony celebrating the completion of the Hwy 61 road construction.
November 20th at 1:00 PM
Held at Tim Slack Auction & Realty, LLC
Hwy 61 & Circle Road, North of Lancaster WI
- Welcome Opening Remarks - Chamber Directors
- Local Officials Statement - Fennimore Mayor Ryan Boebel, Lancaster Mayor David Varnam
- Grant County Board Chair - Robert Keeny
- Governer's Comments - Governer Scott Walker (invited)
- Local Official Statement - Senator Howard Marklein, Representative Travis Tranel
- WisDOT Representative Statement - Secretary Dave Ross, WisDOT
- Recognition of - WisDOT, Construction Workers, James Construction, Grant County Resource Comitee, Regional Media and Business Sponsors "Open for Business"
- Drawing - Tim Slack Auction and Realty. Tim Slack sponsored a $200 drawing for customers as an incentive during the road construction project. Tim felt this was an appropriate time to draw the winner
- Ribbon Cutting
- Closing Remarks - Chamber Presidents