Providing Training For All Generations!
At Southwest Tech, we've expanded our agricultural program opportunities to serve an increasing dynamic ag industry. Our new program structure allows you to specialize in the ag career of your choice, and will put you on the path to success.
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College has earned an outstanding reputation for excellence in education and service to the district since 1967. The college is consistently ranked as one of the top two-year colleges in the nation, and first in the state.
Southwest Tech features the only Dairy Goat certificates in the state, one of the most successful Agricultural Power & Equipment Technician programs in the state, as well as a wide variety of career tracks that gives you the flexibility to find the perfect program for you!
Our facilities include a grow-tainer, a computer lab, laboratory farms, and one of three cow birthing simulators in the nation. These facilities as well as the college's internships, opportunities, and student clubs contribute to our commitment to hands-on and engaging learning experiences inside and outside the classroom.
Agriculture Related Programs and Student Organizations
- Agribusiness Science & Technology - Agribusiness Management
- Agribusiness Science & Technology - Agronomy
- Agribusiness Science & Technology - Agronomy Tech
- Agribusiness Science & Technology - Animal Science
- Agribusiness Science & Technology - Applicator Technician
- Agricultural Power Equipment Technician
- Dairy Goat Herd Management Certificate
- Farm Business & Production Management
- Farm Operations Management - Ag Mechanics
- Farm Operations Management - Crop Operations
- Farm Operations Management - Dairy
- Farm Operations Management - Dairy Tech
- Farm Operations Management - Farm Ag Maintenance
- Farm Operations Management - Livestock Tech
- Farm Operations Management - Reproduction Technician
Related Agricultural Programs
Agriculture Student Organizations
Southwest Tech offers an agriculture career track for everyone!
- Associate Degrees
- Two-year technical diplomas
- One-year technical diplomas Certificates
- Adult Continuing education courses