Not sure what career is right for you? Confused about choosing a college major?
Choosing a career or college program that matches your personality and interests can lead to greater career success and satisfaction. John Holland conducted research that divided individuals into six broad personality type categories. These categories are REALISTIC, INVESTIGATIVE, ARTISTIC, SOCIAL, ENTERPRISING, and CONVENTIONAL.
Take the assessment:
- To determine your Holland Code, select all the choices that describe you.
- Don't think about whether you have the skills or training, or how much money you might make. Just think about whether you would enjoy it or not.
- There are no right or wrong answers!
Once you're done...
- You'll get your personal Holland Code: your top three types.
- You'll receive information about your code, as well as what Southwest Tech programs you might want to explore.