Direct Payment options
- Pay online at MySWTC. ACH, MC, VISA or Discover are accepted.
- Please note that ACH transactions can take up to 7 days to settle and post to your account.
- Payment via phone by calling 608.822.2306 or 608.822.2312.
- Pay in person at the Payments/Billing Office. Call to verify normal business hours.
- Pay by mail. A check or money order can be mailed to:
- Southwest Tech, Attn: Student Payments, 1800 Bronson Boulevard, Fennimore WI 53809
- Please note your Student ID # on the check to be sure it is applied to your account.
Deferred Payment options (Agency or Employer Funded)
Students must present written documentation from their sponsoring agency or employer to receive a deferment.
Grade reports and/or transcripts of any student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the College are placed on hold until all debts are paid in full.
Officially withdrawing from class(es) does not eliminate a student's responsibility for any outstanding financial obligation to the College. The state refund policy applies to class changes made during the term, and any refund that a student might receive will first be applied to any outstanding debt.
Other payment options
- Payment Plan (MySWTC): Once you have logged in, click on "Payment Plan Setup"
- Financial Aid
- Veterans Programs
Returned Check Charge. A minimum service charge of $35 will be assessed on each check returned by a bank. A returned check may result in cancellation of a student's registration.
Bankruptcy Limitations. Southwest Wisconsin Technical College is a non-profit institution of higher learning. As such, student receivable accounts are considered to be educational loans offered for the sole purpose of financing an education and are not dischargeable in bankruptcy proceedings.