Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2358
College Connection (Bldg 400), Room 479
I am a proud Lancaster Flying Arrow alumna, and continued my education post-secondary to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education from UW-Madison, as well as a Master of Science Degree in Education from UW-Platteville. I spent the first several years of my professional career working in area school districts as a Wisconsin DPI certified Cross-Categorical Special Education Case Manager and Instructor. Transitioning to working with adult learners pursuing the next step of their educational journey is truly a dream come true! I am a learning enthusiast, and love finding ways to share this passion and facilitate curiosity and exploration for others. I am a certified Career Development Facilitator, and am constantly seeking out new opportunities to learn and grow.
My husband and I now reside back in the area on my family farm. We have been blessed with two children who fill our home and hearts with joy. We are an active, outdoors-loving family, who have grown into loving all of the perks of rural Southwest Wisconsin living. I also enjoy live music, good food, and good conversation.
Degrees / Certifications:
- BSE in Education, UW-Madison
- MSE in Adult Education, UW-Platteville
- Certified Career Development Facilitator (NCDA), UW-Madison
- Certified Wisconsin DPI Educator : Cross-Categorical Special Education
Professional Organizations / Associations:
- WACADA Wisconsin Academic Advising Association
- Provide individualized and broad student advocacy to help prospective, admitted, and enrolled students navigate the college experience.
- Advise students on program options, course selection, and career choices as well as programs.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining students from admission through graduation and career goal attainment.
- Campus Beautification Committee
- Diversity Workgroup
- Remedial Teaching and Learning